По всей Европе полная разруха, земли поделены мелкими феодалами, император борется с Папой Римским, и Святой Отец объявляет о том, что всем, кто отправится на освобождение Святой Земли, будет даровано прощение грехов.
В игре Crusader Kings II вам предстоит взять роль правителя одной из могущественных христианских династий и постараться расширить свои границы. Для этого придется постоянно следить за состоянием своей разрастающейся империи. Если будете правильно назначать вассалов, удачно противостоять предателям и внедрять полезные для развития государства законы, то в итоге сможете создать самую могущественную династию в средневековой Европе.
* Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453.
* Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages.
* Gain Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your Dynasty.
* Expand your feudal domain - and keep it from falling apart.
* Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas.
* Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, the Heathen and the Heretic.
* Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde.
* Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops.
* Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode.
This pack contains 50 unique dynastic shields for the 50 most famous families of Medieval Europe. Including the historical insignia for:
- von Habsburg.
- af Bjalbo.
- von Wittelsbach.
The Mongols DLC contains thousands of unique face combinations for male and female characters of the Mongol cultures. It also contains 7 new unit sprites for:
- Horse Archers.
- Heavy Infantry.
- Light Infantry.
- Light Cavalry.
- Heavy Cavalry.
--За основу взята Лицензия от Paradox Interactive--
* аудио качество: ogg - 100%, wav - (ogg-wav (без слышимых потерь))
* видео качество 100%
* эксклюзивный установщик
* установка всего дополнительного Softa (DirectX)
* все пути реестра сохранены
* запуск игры через ярлык на десктопе или через меню пуск
* запуск лаунчера игры через ярлык на десктопе или через меню пуск
* для установки необходимо 256 Мб ОЗУ
* примерное время установки 1 минут(а,ы)
* v 1.03b
* v 1.04
* v 1.04b
* v 1.04c
* Dynasty Shields
* Mongol Faces
* игровые архивы не тронуты
* русификатор от Strategium Translators Team.v 0.99 от 14.04.12
* Loading a save where you had marked characters of interest or non-interest will no longer crash the game.
* Fixed a bug with the de jure modifier not being initialized correctly for most kingdoms and above.
* Fixed a tooltip crash in the Realm Tree.
* Fixed an issue with long MP game connection times.
* Fixed an issue with burgher heirs retaining burgher laws when inheriting a feudal demesne.
* Fixed several sсrірt errors with the special CoAs in Dynasty CoA Pack DLC.
* The texture in the Dynasty CoA Pack DLC now works correctly on all graphics cards.
* Children of rulers now automatically get the appropriate claims when you start a new game (they don't need to be sсrірted in).
* Fixed the Steam install sсrірt so it won't run every time you start the application.
* In order to ask for an invasion CB, you must be at peace and either have a claim on a primary title of the target's, or have fewer holdings in your realm.
* AI will now change tech focus.
* Revised reverse demands for CBs to make them more interesting.
* Diplo AI: Will not allow matrilineal marriages with unimportant characters.
* Diplo AI: Will say no to marriages that would make valuable courtiers (councillors) move.
* Diplo AI: Will be reluctant to let skilled courtiers move to marry.
* Diplo AI: Will now sometimes grant titles to unlanded courtiers again!
* Diplo AI: Fixed a bug where a completely beaten AI would surrender too easy.
* Diplo AI: Muted AI spam about marriages if player already declined offer.
* Diplo AI: Will not declare religious wars for overseas territories that de jure belong to an independent duke or king of its own faith.
* Invasion AI: Better at not disembarking into an enemy army.
* Invasion AI: Optimized prio target selection.
* Invasion AI: Fixed an issue with pointless counter-invasions.
* Invasion AI: Will now load armies in port when possible, in order to avoid loading armies onto the wrong fleets.
* Invasion AI: Should now understand how to target peasant rebels.
* Resigning now changes the checksum, so you cannot join an MP game without restarting the game (which would cause an OOS anyway.).
* Boosted the strength of peasant rebel units by 50%.
* Upped the length of truces to 10 years (from 3).
* Added fractions to the revolt risk in the province view.
* Added a monthly law vote check to make sure laws pass when they should.
* Fixed a bug with port buildings not giving more galleys.
* Fixed a problem with running the game on large TV screens.
* Raised mercenary hire costs a little bit.
* Flank leader damage bonus changed from 1% to 2% for each point in martial.
* Fixed an issue where granting titles would disband troops.
* Fixed an issue with a plot where the target would retain his title even when he folded.
* Fixed a problem with playing the Earl of Durhamn causing immediate game over.
* Ask for ransom interaction can now be initiated with the liege.
* Ask to ransom interaction in the diplomacy window now has a proper title when selecting target.
* Rebalanced the initial situation between William, Harald and Harold.
* Gave Edward III a claim on France so the 100 years war bookmark will work correctly.
* Corrected the history of Gevaudan to avoid dead "Serene Doges" of France at startup and make sure it has prince bishops at the end.
* Revised the Message Setting system.
* Religion groups are now marked playable in the religion file (no more hard coded rule).
* AI: Improved marriage acceptance. Smarter about "Desires Better Alliance". Values prestige gain or loss higher.
* Added some useful status info to the delayed character tooltip (similar to the info in debug mode).
* Cooldown added to excommunications (only for the same Pope though).
* Doubled the flanking damage bonus in combat.
* Increased the flank leader Martial skill bonus in combat by 50%.
* Fixed a CTD that can occur in a rare situation with characters having multiple wars against each other.
* Nerfed taxes given by bishops to Anti-Popes by 50%.
* Holy Orders now cost maintenance if you're in at least one offensive, non-Crusade war.
* Halved all peasant revolt risk factors.
* Added an "Isolated County" revolt risk modifier and cut the special events that used to simulate it.
* Peasant Army size is now determined by the biggest holding garrison size (so they will always be dangerous).
* The Succession War CBs now have the proper success outcome.
* Fixed a bug with the usurpation of titles that would hand over all vassals too.
* AI: More wary of expensive assassinations.
* AI: Fixed some issues with the correct Casus Belli choice.
* AI: Tweaked vassal revolt risk to depend more on ambition from traits.
* The duchies of Cornwall and Brittany are now de jure part of the Kingdom of Wales.
* Buffed the Caliphates and the Seljuks. Nerfed the Byzantines.
* Added vassal Seljuk mercs; the Ghilman.
* Now shows a portrait of the target in available player plots.
* Hooked in missing plot icon in available player plots.
* Upped the chances of dying due to disease a little bit.
* Increased the effects of the genius, quick, slow, imbecile and inbred traits.
* Reduced the levy size effect of some of the "recently occupied" modifiers.
* Nominated bishops are now properly disinherited at once.
* Fixed a bug with the guardian opinion modifiers given when entrusted with a ward.
* Combat events will not happen until three days into a combat (to avoid commander deaths and such when overrunning tiny forces).
* When an Anti-Pope is installed in Rome, the old Pope no longer becomes an Anti-Pope.
* Waived the opinion penalty for held elector titles for elective duchies and below.
* Fixed a CTD issue that could occur in tooltips when hovering over Holding modifiers as they expire.
* Vassal mercs can now always be employed by their liege, no matter their religion.
* Scaled wealth effects and triggers are now based on nominal peacetime income.
* Fixed an error in the opinion warning when banishing characters (not the correct figure.).
* The game will now also auto-generate an appropriate number of traits for children with not enough sсrірted traits.
* Added a text warning/explanation for DoW on a revolter.
* Traits are now read from multiple files, facilitating modding.
* Fixed an issue with event ids in a namespace.
* Fixed an issue with flipping "random god names" tooltips in fire event effect tooltips.
* Fixed a bug with the decision 'Demand Duchy from liege' with duke tier lieges (should not be available).
* Fixed a tooltip issue with the "any" type event triggers.
* Better tooltips for event triggers 'higher_tier_than' and 'lower_tier_than'.
* Re-enabled selection of the same type of plot again for players.
* Fixed an issue with save/reload of the last selected plot/ambition.
* Fixed an issue with protected inheritance not always working under Gavelkind.
* Exported MAX_ELECTOR_TITLES_LEGALLY_HELD to defines.
* Exported the max duchies held opinion penalty to defines.
* Exported the tax penalty for bishops loyal to the Pope or Anti-Pope to the defines.
* The "recently conquered" holding penalties are no longer applied during civil wars or wars between vassals.
* AI: Fixed a bug where the AI would grant titles to vassal mercs.
* Added 'same_guardian' trigger.
* Slightly nerfed William of Normandy's initial army size.
* Switched the portraits of Harold and William the Conqueror.
* Changed some title colors to conform better to their cultural region.
* Added proper history for the Prince-Bishopric of Agen.
* The Earl of Atholl is now a _legitimate_ bastard.
* Fixed a random "freeze" issue that could occur during normal gameplay.
* Fixed a resign CTD and related issues with Holdings not being entirely reset on resign.
* Fixed a problem with white looking terrain on certain graphics cards.
* Fixed an issue with historical characters not getting some random traits at start.
* The console command "observe" should no longer crash the game.
* Reverted to 1.03b version of audio code for greater compatibility with older machines.
Операционная система: XP, Vista, 7
Процессор: Pentium 4 - 2,5 ГГц или Athlon 3500+
Оперативной памяти: 2048 Мб
Свободного места на жестком диске: 854 Мб
Видеокарта: GeForce 8800 или Radeon X1900, (512 Мб)
Файловая система: FAT, NTFS
Важно: перед установкой отключаем Антивирус и Файрвол
1. Установить игру
3. Обязательно перезагрузить комп